BACK-UP YOUR PERSONAL GALAXY TONE DATA
Now you can back-up your saved readings, daily cards or runes, and user notes. This will let you change devices or reinstall your Galaxy Tone apps without losing any of your personal data.
Here's a simple guide to backing up your data:
- Go to the Journal in your app.
- Click on the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Choose 'Export'
- A dialog menu will pop up. It will ask you, "Would you like to share this file now?". Click "yes".
- Choose your EMAIL APP and email the backup file to yourself.
- Once you've installed the Galaxy Tone app on your new device, or reinstalled it, open the email you sent yourself.
- Click on the attached backup file. The Galaxy Tone app should open automatically.
- Choose whether you want to:
- import the backup file and delete existing data
- import the backup file and keep the existing data
If you have any trouble, or have any questions, email Shonna.