progress, focus, self-discipline, triumph, alignment, travel, transport
The Chariot is a card of progress and triumph. It represents alignment of action in the outer, material world with inner, spiritually motivated desire. The charioteer is confident in himself and the goodness of what he seeks; he moves forward with self-discipline and focus. The Chariot can also represent travel and transportation.
The Chariot advises...
- It is time to take control of a situation in your life. Stay focused on your goal. Harness all of your resources to get to where you want to go. Forego short-term gratification for long-term accomplishment.
- This situation may be testing your conviction and ambition. Check in with your self. If this is something that feels deeply aligned with your spirit, it may be worth the fight.
- There may be an opportunity available to you now that could lead to tremendous growth and success. It may require that you push yourself beyond what you are already familiar and comfortable with.
The Chariot warns...
- Beware of aiming for progress without spiritual alignment. If achieving your goals involves "running over" other people, your goals need to be realigned.
- Beware of rushing forward without first completing the foundational steps necessary to achieve your goal. For example, if you want to run a marathon, and you don't spend the proper time conditioning your body, you could get badly injured.
- Beware of working so hard to achieve your goals that your life becomes badly out of balance.
The Chariot predicts...
The Chariot can indicate success, but a great deal of self-discipline and integrity are required. Be sure that your outward actions are aligned with your spiritual wisdom.
The Chariot represents someone who is...