intuition, spirituality, inner wisdom, silence, mysteries, receptivity
The High Priestess represents our inner wisdom and intuition. She trusts the answers that come from within. She flows with her own personal rhythm and is deeply connected with the rhythms of the planet and cosmos.
The High Priestess advises...
- Solitude and silence will help you turn inward to find answers. Trust your inner wisdom. It may be helpful to create a sacred space for yourself. This could be as simple as lighting a candle with intention.
- Seek guidance from a trusted and wise friend or counsellor. If someone is asking you for help, listen carefully and guide them towards their own answers.
- Tune into your personal rhythm. Notice your feelings at different times of the day, week, and month. Flow with this rhythm for greater ease.
- This may be a time when silence is the best approach.
The High Priestess warns...
- Beware of waiting for others to "read your mind". If you're waiting for someone to figure out how you feel, it may be more useful to have an honest conversation.
- Beware of retreating so far into your own world that you are totally disconnected from others.
The High Priestess predicts...
The High Priestess indicates that you must trust your intuition in this situation. It is likely that you already know the answer to your question.
The High Priestess represents someone who is...
- a careful listener
- emotionally distant
- a wise or spiritual counsellor or mentor
- mystic, witch, psychic, or tarot reader